RSU #38 Elementary Schools will be open for drive-thru pick up of essential school materials (learning activities) on Friday, March 27th at the following times:
● 8:00-10:00 am
● 3:00-5:00 pm
When picking up these materials, parents should do the following:
● Enter school property using the bus entrance.
● Please do not get out of your car. There will be staff present to ask you these two
questions: 1) Who is your child? and 2) Who is your child’s teacher?
● Staff may be wearing gloves/ masks for everyone’s protection.
● You will be given a packet, which contains activities that your child can complete
independently to maintain skills learned in school.
● The entire process should take approximately 15-30 seconds but you could be in line for
more than that depending on traffic.
● Thank you for your support. We hope everyone stays healthy!